Southern Engineering Solutions can offer a cohesive and united approach to achieve a successful completion of your project. We encourage and adopt a partnership with the client and subcontractors in order to provide solid reliable systems. As such we have established excellent working relationships with dependable manufacturers and automation specialists who seek the same goals.
We have an excellent record with strong references.
Our approach is simple – we analyse your manufacturing requirements, recommending proven layout solutions that lead to processing efficiencies, yield improvements and resource reductions.
We believe that by clearly presenting the proposed work in easy-to-understand 3D CAD drawings, that everyone will get to understand what the completed project will look like and can see that our design meets their needs.
Sales Manager and Director of SES
Warren has a strong customer-based work ethic and is extremely experienced in the meat industry. Warren has been involved in the manufacture, installation and commissioning of numerous projects in the industry.
Design and Manufacturing
Andrew has extensive experience in meat and food processing plant design and offers professional 3D design together with in-depth analysis of your current processes.
Stage 1: Issues and Options Study
- initial site visit to assess issues with existing plant
- review of current practices and layouts
- complete audit of meat cuts, their processes and destinations
- establish room dimensions to existing layouts
- consult plant management and supervisors to develop brief, including required throughputs, measurement goals and product requirements
- complete audit on existing equipment that can be reused within the new layout
- produce initial concept 2D layout drawings of the proposed process
- obtain sign-off of proposed layout before proceeding with Stage 2
Stage 2: Budget and Presentation
- prepare 3D layout of the signed-off proposal for the board
- prepare presentational documentation for the board, including 3D CAD drawings of proposed processing room(s)
- prepare budget costing of proposed work
- present full documentation to management
- obtain sign-off before proceeding with Stage 3
Stage 3: Full Design and Manufacture
- preparation of mechanical working drawings to enable manufacture
- comprehensive peer review of the sign-off project with client's management and supervisors
- work with the selected equipment manufacturer to ensure a successful completion and commissioning of the project
Stage 4: Installation and Commissioning
- assembly and testing of components in our modern fabrication workshop
- full onsite assembly
- full onsite testing and commissioning
- client sign-off of successfully completed project